School of Environment and Sustainability Students' Association
The School of Environment and Sustainability Students' Association (SENSSA) is made up of students from the University of Saskatchewan's School of Environment and Sustainability.
SENSSA serves to:
- provide for the administration of the activities of the students within SENSSA,
- promote the unity and welfare of students within SENSSA,
- further the intellectual, cultural and social activities of students within SENSSA,
- promote and maintain communication with graduate students within the Graduate Students' Association (GSA) of the University of Saskatchewan, and
- promote sustainability in all of its endeavours.
Graduate students (GSA)
The GSA provides professional, academic, and social activities and services, and promotes awareness of issues relevant to graduate students.
Other ways to get involved
There are many ways you can get involved and meet new people and have fun. From student groups including international student groups, to volunteer opportunities, to socializing through Campus Rec and the arts. It's easy to find people with common interests at USask.